Saturday, September 19, 2009

My first full day at home.


I came home yesterday around 11. (September 18, 2009) Mommy and Daddy took me home in a long sleeve onsie that said "I love Mommy", a pair of blue and white stripped pants and a pair of blue fuzzy socks with stars on them.
I had to be given a paci yesterday also. I had started sucking my thumb/hand. Mommy and Daddy wanted something easy they could take away when I get older and don't need something to suck on anymore!
Everyone says I look like my Daddy! Mommy even thinks so. The one thing I do have that my Mommy does is the dark skin.
After we got home yesterday, Mommy had to cut my nails! They were so long I was scratching my face with them.
I hate my diaper being changed, even if it's just wet. I do love having lotion put on!
Grandma and Grandpa D. stopped by to see me around 8p.m. my first night home. Mommy and Daddy were about to go get ready for bed when there was a knock on the door.
My first night at home was pretty good. I finally started to latch on correctly. I slept for a few hours and then woke up between 12 and 1a.m. Daddy wasn't to happy with that, he had to be to work in the morning. I stayed up until 2a.m. Daddy finally went down stairs to sleep. I at around 2 and then went back to sleep for 3-4 hours. I woke up again around 6 ate and then slept till 8:30. I was a pretty happy and content baby all day. Atleast until the time Daddy got home from work when I got cranky. I didn't want to eat, take my paci or anything. Mommy thinks I may have just been a little gassy and constipated.
Grandma G came over and brought Mommy and Daddy food. She also took me and finished putting me asleep. I've been sleeping ever since. After eating Daddy went up stairs to go to bed, he was exhausted from his long day at work with little sleep. After Grandma G left my Aunt Sam stopped by to see me for a while, but I was sleeping the whole time.
Mommy is going to wake me up soon and make me eat and also change my diaper. She then will go upstairs and try and find me something to wear for Church tomorrow. Mommy is hoping to get some sleep tonight, but I doubt she will since I've been out for almost 4 hours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment